Satisfied staff – productive company
How much would you pay for a three-fold increase in productivity and efficiency?
It might surprise you to learn how little it would take! Staff wellbeing has emerged as a crucial factor in boosting performance and profits. So, for the price of a good meal and overnight stay, you could have your staff improve their productivity and engagement threefold and your profitability by up to 20%.
Research has shown that..
- Even a modest increase in satisfaction at work grows the bottom line by 20%.
- The happiest companies are three times as profitable as regular businesses.
- Fulfilled employees are less likely to quit, reducing staff turnover and hiring costs.
- Engagement drives satisfaction more than holidays, bonuses and raises.
- Money is only a small part of the equation. Beyond a basic level, factors like family, friends, and meaning determine contentment.
- For every £1 you invest in staff well-being, there’s a return of £3 in improved efficiency and productivity.
“Few will debate the profound effect a wellness program can have on the bottom-line. Healthy employees add up to a happier, more productive workforce, resulting in lower health claims and decreased costs for employers. The real challenge is implementation and employee participation.” – Angela Manzanares
The wellbeing courses and coaching on this website are designed to help you develop your own, and your staff’s satisfaction, at work and in their personal lives.
 The impact of happiness on the bottom line, Colette Symanowitzh | colettesymanowitz.com (31 July 2013) | Site had expired when accessed on 23 January 2018