It’s been a while…
It’s been quite a while since I last advertised The Happiness Course, but I can now announce the next one.
It will run for 4 weeks on Tuesday evenings, from 18 September until 9 October, in Sydenham, SE London.
What’s it all about? Read on…
Everyone wants to be happy!
But, what exactly is happiness, and what influences it? Can I become happier? What if I’m not feeling happy? Is happiness really the right goal – or is there more to life than smiley faces?
Good questions, which we will explore – and more – in four weekly sessions:
1. A Happy life: what makes us happy, and can we be happier?
2. A Successful life: what exactly constitutes a ‘Good Life’? How can we discover it?
3. A Relational life: are relationships important? Why (not)?
4. A Meaningful life: can we know purpose and meaning – and do they matter?
All you need to bring is yourself.
The important details
Where? Here For Good Community Centre, 17 Sydenham Rd, London SE26 5EX, UK
When? Every Tuesday evening, from 18 September till 9 October
What’s the cost? £21.55 for the whole course
How to book? Go to Eventbrite
The course is closely linked to my new book, “Lasting Happiness” Read the book this summer and get a head-start!
Comments from previous participants on The Happiness Course
I’ve run the course many times in a whole range of contexts. It’s been a privilege to be part of people’s journeys, so here are some of the feedback comments given to me about the course.
- “Great – a fascinating, interesting, informative, meaningful course. It gave me more light and direction”
- “It has opened my eyes to things which I never thought of as consistent with happiness before”
- “Thank you, I have taken loads of notes from you which I will reflect on in changes to my life. You explained these views very very well. Like a life coach. Thank you Andy”
- “I will be more aware of my personal choices and will try to concentrate more on making the difference. Thanks for making me feel welcome”
- “It has changed my life”